Tips to get the most out of this virtual tour:
- The “play” button allows you to start the automated tour which will guide you without doing anything in the monument, if you don’t press it you can move around the castle as you wish
- The white circles allow you to advance from one room to another by clicking on them
- You can use the keys on your keyboard left arrow, right arrow, etc.
- You can put the virtual tour in full screen using the button at the bottom right of the window (just above the thumbnails)
- The various shots allow you to switch between rooms with a single click
- You can view this virtual tour in virtual reality with a suitable headset like Samsung Gear or Google Cardboard