Personal data policy
The COUTANCES TOURISME PORTES DU COTENTIN tourist office undertakes to protect the personal information and the private life of the visitors of the website and of any person using its services in a general manner.
- The types of personal information we collect about you
- How your personal data is processed by the tourist office and its possible partners and subcontractors
- The terms and conditions of use of your personal data and your rights in this respect, in compliance with European and French legislation applicable to the tourist office
- All operations on your personal data are carried out in compliance with the regulations in force, in particular Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”), and any applicable national data protection legislation.
Personal data :
Any information relating to a natural person who is identified or can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to that person.
Any structured and stable set of personal data accessible according to specific criteria.
Person concerned :
Natural person to whom the data subject to processing relates;
Data controlle r:
The entity collecting and processing personal data;
Data processing :
Any operation or set of operations which is performed on such data, whatever the process used, and in particular collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction;
Any person entitled to receive communication of the data other than the Data Controller, the Subcontractor, and persons who, by virtue of their duties, are responsible for processing the data;
Authorised third parties :
The authorities legally entitled, in the context of a particular mission or the exercise of a right of communication, to ask the Data Controller to communicate personal data to them;
2. IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
The “COUTANCES TOURISME PORTES DU COTENTIN” tourist office, Public Establishment of an industrial and commercial character (collectivity).
Its head office is located at 6 rue Milon in COUTANCES (50200). Mr Guillaume OURSIN represents it, in his capacity as Director.
- SIRET: 809 260 672 00070
- Director of Publication: Ms Valérie Leconte, President
- Responsible for publication: Mr Guillaume Oursin, Director
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +33 (0)2 33 19 08 10
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As part of the operation of the site https://www.tourisme-coutances.fr/
The tourist office collects data about you. It is processed in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected, some information being mandatory and others optional, as indicated in the collection forms.
In addition, the tourist office may collect personal data for other purposes, taking care to obtain the prior consent of the persons concerned.
The purpose of the processing carried out on our site is to make it possible to :
- Send you information about the tourist life of our region,
- Contact you again to ensure that you have received all the necessary information for your stay
- Contact us by form or via the email address at your disposal;
- Develop statistics relating to site traffic;
- Manage e-mail dispatches;
- Manage newsletter subscriptions
Data collection is based on your consent, which you give by filling in the collection form or by writing to us directly, or on the basis of the legitimate interest of the tourist office in organising the management of its services.
The processing of our customers’ data is based on the contract to which the customer is party or on the prior consent of the prospect for prospecting operations.
In particular, the tourist office may collect the following data from you :
- Identification, professional and contact data: name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, subject of messages, correspondence exchanged, date and time of messages
Email address : email@example.com
- Identification data: last name, first name, e-mail address
- Contact data: subject of messages, correspondence exchanged, date and time of messages
Newsletter subscription :
- Identification data: last name, first name, e-mail address
- Professional data: name of the organisation
Statistics ; Cookies and other tracers
- Connection data : pages consulted by the user, date and time of consultation, geographical location, source of the connection (social networks, search engine, partner site, directory)
4. RETENTION PERIOD
The Tourist Office will keep your personal data in a secure environment only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or for the maximum retention period provided for by the applicable legislation in France.
5. INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to request from the data controller access to your personal data, rectification or erasure, limitation of the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons, as well as the right to object to your data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
Finally, you have the right to define general and specific directives defining how you want these rights to be exercised after your death.
If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights with respect to your personal data are not being respected, you may file a complaint with the CNIL or the supervisory authority in your place of residence.
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), proving your identity by reference to your customer number or any element that identifies your identity, otherwise please attach a photocopy of your identity card.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Tourist Office’s DPO :
- Electronically at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: for the attention of the
DPO, Coutances Tourisme Portes du Cotentin, 6 rue Milon 50200 COUTANCES
We advise you to send this letter with acknowledgement of receipt.
The recipients of your personal data are the relevant departments of the tourist office.
This personal data is not communicated to third parties. However, the tourist office reserves the right to pass on personal data to authorised third parties in order to meet its legal obligations, and in particular if it is obliged to do so by judicial requisition.
The tourist office requires all its service providers and partners to process personal data in accordance with the Tourist Office’s commitments to confidentiality and security.
Taking into account the evolution of technologies, the costs of implementation, the nature of the data to be protected as well as the risks for the rights and freedoms of individuals, the tourist office implements all appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data collected and processed and to ensure a level of security adapted to the risk.
The tourist office ensures the security of your personal data by implementing a reinforced data protection by the use of physical and logical means of security.
The tourist office has defined a policy for the protection of personal data and informs any person acting under its authority who accesses this information of its confidential nature. In addition, the tourist office ensures that its technical service providers, who may have knowledge of personal data, respect the same confidentiality.
However, it is the responsibility of each user to ensure the security of personal data transmissions over the Internet. The tourist office cannot be held responsible for the transmission of personal data via the Internet.
8. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected on the site are exclusively reserved for the tourist office. No transfers are made outside the European Union.
The tourist office reserves the right to pass on your personal data in order to meet its legal obligations, and in particular if it is obliged to do so by judicial requisition.
WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
A cookie is a file used to store information. Cookies are stored on your device when you access a website. Cookies help us to make the site work properly, secure it and provide a better user experience.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ?
The list below details the types of cookies used on our site:
Required cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the site. These cookies provide the basic functionality and security features of the website in an anonymous manner.
They enable certain features to be performed such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse key website performance metrics, which helps provide a better user experience for visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand visitors’ interactions with the site. These cookies help to provide information on visitor metrics, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
The tourist office uses the services of the American company Google Inc.
The data collected through cookies is transmitted to and stored by Google Inc. Google Inc. is a member of the Privacy Shield (EU-U.S. Privacy Shield draft adequacy decision of June 12, 2016) and therefore provides an adequate level of protection for personal data.
The Google Analytics service allows us to count visitors and identify the way they use the site. These cookies are deposited and read on the user’s terminal equipment as soon as the user accesses a website using the “Google Analytics” service.
Social network sharing cookies
- The tourist office offers users the possibility of sharing content through social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, e-mail). Social network cookies are managed by the publisher of the social network site. The publisher of the social network concerned is likely to identify the User thanks to the sharing buttons, even if this button has not been used when consulting our site. Indeed, this type of application button is likely to allow the social network concerned to track the browsing of a User on the Site, simply because of the activation of the User’s account on this social network (open session) on their terminal during their browsing on the site.
- The tourist office has no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to the User’s navigation on the website and associated with the personal data they hold. The User is invited to take note of the social network cookie management policy on the sites concerned. These protection policies must in particular allow the User to exercise their choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your accounts for the use of each of these networks.
CONSENT TO THE USE OF OUR COOKIES
When you browse our website, depositing and reading cookies allow us to analyse your browsing and measure the audience of the tourist office website. While some cookies are required, others require your consent.
You have the possibility, if you wish, to choose to accept all the cookies, or to reject them systematically or to choose the ones you accept according to the issuer. To do this, you can use the site’s cookie banner to add or block cookies.
You may revoke your consent to cookies at any time.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ?
The Tourist Office’s DPO is at your disposal for any further information regarding the use of your data.
Please send your request:
- Electronically at: email@example.com
- By post: for the attention of the DPO, Coutances Tourisme Portes du Cotentin, 6 rue Milon 50200 COUTANCES