OUR QUALITY COMMITMENTS
Our commitments for a “Quality Tourism” approach
The Coutances Mer et Bocage Tourist Office has joined a quality approach following the merger of the local authorities: “Quality Tourism” in order to obtain the label in 2021
With this in mind, the tourist office is committed on several levels : Towards visitors, towards socio-professional groups, towards the new “Coutances Mer et Bocage” community and towards thetourist office team.
Our objectives are as follows :
- Strive for the maximum satisfaction of visitors through internal actions, loyalty, etc.
- Aim for recognition of the Tourist Office and its team by professionals and elected officials
- Professionalise working methods in order to standardise the quality of the welcome over time but also from a geographical point of view with the different Tourist Information Offices
- Develop and improve customer focus in order to provide an optimal service in line with the evolution and change of the customer base
Here are some of our commitments to our visitors :
- Ensure the accessibility of our premises and their comfort,
- Limit waiting times,
- Provide expert advice thanks to our perfect knowledge of the territory,
- Give a warm and courteous welcome,
- Deal with letters and emails within 24 hours,
- Answer the phone before the 4th ring,
- Ensure rigorous information management,
- Handle complaints within 72 hours and ensure follow-up.
Our involvement in this quality process leads us to respect a precise reference system of nearly 190 criteria defined by the Government. The label is thus a real guarantee of quality and confidence for visitors.
Our teams work hard every day to implement all these criteria and related methodologies to ensure an ideal service for our visitors.
Consult the information on the Quality Tourism mark on the website of the Directorate General for Enterprise