It is committed to providing you with several tourist services :
- Providing an easily accessible reception and information area.
- Facilitating your steps.
- Offering furniture to sit on
- Informing you free of charge about the local tourist offer.
- Offering free access to WIFI.
- Displaying and circulating its opening periods in at least two foreign languages.
- Opening at least 305 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays during the tourist and entertainment season
- Responding to emails all year long.
- Ensuring a permanent reception service staffed by people who speak at least two foreign languages.
- Ensuring a supply of tourist maps, town maps and tourist guides on paper.
- Giving you access to the dedicated trilingual website adapted for consultation via embedded media.
- Circulating its tourist information also on paper, translated into at least two foreign languages, with details on :
–all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email address, website address, telephone number and classification level;
– monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites, which may include an indication of entry fees, periods and times when they are open to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact details;
– events and demonstrations;
– emergency telephone numbers.
- Updating its tourist information annually.
- Posting emergency phone numbers outside.
- Presenting an entirely qualified offer of its local region for all customers.
- Giving you access to viewing the availability of classified accommodation
- Handling your complaints and measuring your satisfaction.
- Offering a tourist information service integrating new information and communicationtechnologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation, etc.)
- Observing a quality approach.
- Providing you with travel consultancy services.
- Guaranteeing the reliability and timeliness of information about the local tourist offer.