Beaches: Where to walk with your dog?
Our maritime territory has a large number of kilometers of coastline. It is very pleasant to walk there, to spend a day, summer or winter.
However, municipal ordinances regulate the presence of dogs on the beaches. Discover below the details of the dates and periods when you can go (or not) on the beaches with your faithful companion.
- Agon-Coutainville: Dogs are prohibited on the beach and boardwalk from June through August 31 every year. Throughout the year, they must be kept on a leash when walking in parks, streets, etc.
- Anneville: Leashed dogs allowed on beaches except from June 15 to September 15
- Annoville: Beach prohibited to dogs from June 15 to September 15 by municipal bylaw.
- Blainville-sur-Mer: Dogs allowed on the beaches all year long imperatively kept on a leash
- Gouville-Sur-Mer: Dogs on a leash allowed on beaches year-round.
- Hauteville-sur-Mer: Walking leashed dogs on the seawall and beach at Hauteville-sur-Mer is allowed from September 16 to June 14. That is, a ban from June 15 to September 15 on the seawall and beach.
- Lingreville and Montmartin-Sur-Mer: Strolls authorized all year long with animals but they must be kept on a leash.