Our destination is a deeply natural territory. Come autumn, the paths are adorned with shimmering colors, the trees with multicolored leaves, and the seashore with gentle winds accompanying the tides.
Fall is the perfect season to
- take a road trip in a van or campercar and take advantage of the Indian summer
- go hiking in the wonderfully colored sunken paths
- walk along the boardwalks and enjoy the last heat
- discover cider and its stages of production
- take a trip through the harbor of the Sienna
- cross the oyster beds with the high tide carriages or Anton’s ride
- go mushroom picking with a local association
- take advantage of the greenways to walk and do your sport safely as a family
breath, enjoy, recharge your batteries, disconnect in Coutances mer et bocage after the summer rush, in the quiet, almost alone in the world in a preserved nature, in the heart of wide open spaces!